Monday, November 10, 2008

"When patterns are broken, new worlds emerge"


Change, why do we fear it? We should embrace change! I tend to get to comfortable with everything in life and am very afraid for things to change. I like routine and sticking to the same thing week after week. I need to find the good in every change in my life.
I need to be better about just going with the flow and living a little more. If something changes, figure out how to make the best of it.
"Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts."
Of course I become insecure about things when they change because I do not know what to expect but I need to know that everything will work out in life the way it is supposed to. But today I'm going to try and just take things
one step at a time.


“Everything in life is connected somehow. You may have to dig deep to find it but its there. Everything is the same even though it’s different. Somehow everything connects back with your life. The faces in certain places may be different, but the situation is the same. Irony is a hidden factor that creeps around us in life, letting its presence felt only after it has left. Picture back to a year ago and the situation you were in. Look at how things are different yet somehow everything it is still in some way cognate. Everything connects together to form the balance of life, to maintain structure. Change is and always will be inevitable, but everything is relative, and all the moments and times in your life will come back around again, you just might find yourself on the other side of the coin. Things are always changing, as fast as everything stays the same.”



That is my quick thought for today!








1 comment:

Kyle said...

Hey, it has been a long time. Good to hear from you.