Thursday, December 4, 2008

One Year Later

Well it has officially been 1 year that I have lived in North Carolina! It is crazy to think how time has flown by! It seems like just yesterday me and Lacey were driving across the country with my car full of stuff. Again, I still think this was the best decision for me. I have grown so much in the past year. I have made a lot of great changes in my life.

This year has been full of excitement, new friends, and great adventures!!!

I have been on some of the best road trips ever!!!!



I have enjoyed the great east coast!! From Skiing, to river rafting, mountain trips, to beach trips and theme parks!!












































I hope to continue my adventures here in North Carolina! I have made such great friends and hope to make more and many more memories!

No comments: