Monday, December 15, 2008

The busy, crazy life I lead!


Wow! What a weekend! I feel like the energizer bunny that never stops! But I do love it! My philosophy is you only live once so why pass up the opportunity to have fun! I feel like from sun up to sun down I always have something to do. I actually had 4 hours to myself on Friday afternoon and it was nice but at the same time all the craziness I would really miss if it was quiet all the time. From going out with friends, working, parties and get togethers at our place this weekend it really all just blurs together and its like BAM its Monday again! And then the week starts and I begin to lose sleep because I am a night owl and like to stay up late hanging out when I have to be at work at 7am! But again, oh well! Who needs sleep? Obviously not me!




And then there is our apartment! Which I have now began to call Grand Central Station. There is rarely a dull moment in our house. You never know who is going to come through the door, but I enjoy having people over (even if its the middle of the night ;) and am glad people are comfortable coming over. Who ever knew you could fit that many people into our little apartment. And you never know what is going to happen from wrestling matches, pillow fights to games! It is pretty much always a blast! I think a lot of people think we are crazy! My room-mate has begun to call it the crazy house! Which I have to agree, we are nuts! There is so much going on always. And you know what? I really don't want it to end, because I love having so many great friends. Where even if we're sitting around doing nothing it is a blast!

But...... then comes the next week when my room-mate and a few of my closest friends leave for a week :( to go see their families. I really hope I do not go crazy without all the people it is going to be very weird!

No comments: