Monday, January 19, 2009

Random babble for today, slightly confused and stressed I guess.












Boys, boys, boys!! Will we ever completely understand them and what goes through their minds? Probably not! Just when you think you've got one figured out, they throw a curve ball at you! It seems like guys get scared everything a girl gets close to them like we are just going to want to jump on them and be their one and only and get serious!! Well I am not in anyway like that, just because you're getting to know a guy doesn't mean anything serious in my book. How do you make someone realize that you are really telling the truth when you say you are not ready/nor looking for something serious?

"Boys are beyond the range of anybody's sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years"

I have the greatest friends in the world! And well if it were just us for the rest of our lives I may be happy!! But not really, every girl wants to one day be married and have a family, but it doesn't mean I neccesarily want it anytime soon. I want to be young, single and have fun. Of course I want to date guys and have a good time and well if the right one happens to come along I guess I'll go with it, but for now I'm all about just living.

Just like the random road trip me and 2 of my best friends took a couple weeks ago, I love that we are all spontaneous and just like to have a good time. Did it make any real sense to go on this road trip? Nope, not really!! But it was a blast and totally worth it!! One second we're just sitting at home the next thing you know we're all packed into the car driving across the country, why? Because we can!!! I have nothing holding me back right now so I need to live it up, because there will come a day that I will have a family and won't be able to just drop everything and do crazy things like that.

I go back and forth on things, its like one day I think oh it would be so nice to have a boyfriend, but then sometimes I see the drama that goes on with others and am like H no! I like to try and live a stress free life, but we all know that is not possible at all. (I really wish it was) If anyone knows of a way not to stress about the little things in life can you please let me know? I really want to be a happy person at all times but that is another thing in life that isn't always possible.

And sometimes, really I just want to be close to someone and cuddle and feel totally comfortable. I want someone who can hang out with me and all of my friends and put up with our stupid craziness!! Because we all know that I refuse to give up my friends for any relationship.

I want my close friends to be happy in their lives and I hate seeing them getting hurt when it comes to relationships and other things in their lives. I've learned to give my opinions and advice but let them make their own decisions. No matter what they'll be my friends. I really hope to receive the same thing from them and I am pretty sure that they will do that for me also. Even when whatever is going on in my life
might sound like the stupidest things, well they don't judge and of course I will not judge them.

No comments: