Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beach Trips!!



So I've had probably some of the best beach trips ever with some of the best people!! The midnight swimming, laying out, playing volleyball, jetskiing and just hanging out was awesome! As everyone knows I am in love with the beach, I am like a fish!! If I could live at the beach I would love to! When I go to the beach I feel so worry free and relaxed, why can't everyday be like that?

Now I have learned a few lessons about beach trips.......
Lesson #1: The larger the group, the bigger the hassle when it comes to making decisions
Lesson #2: Whoever says you can't fit 10 people in one hotel room is lying!
Lesson #3: Applying sunblock right before you go into water has no purpose!
Lesson #4: Playing volleyball with a drunk old man and realizing that maybe you could use more practice because he is better that is an issue.
Lesson #5: Hold on to your bathing suit when getting taken out by a wave.
Lesson #6: Whoever says people with a broken finger cannot swim & play volleyball are also liars!




All in all the beach trips have been great this summer! I am pretty sad that they are coming to an end!! Great memories and friendships have been made at the beach... I hope that they continue! I have been a beach bum my whole life, I am blessed to have been able to go to the beach pretty much every summer my whole life!! I love that I live 2 hours away (or less if you drive like me) and don't think I'll ever live too far from the beach again!!

4 comments:

Ader Family said...

Aw - there are many lessons learned at the beach.
But it is SO much fun.
I think we need to go camping there, and soon!

Lacey said...

hahaha nice to remember good ol' mike the drunk....and he was way better than me :(

Brittany said...

HAHA...those were some amazing beach trips. We should go again soon before it gets cold!

Emily Katlyn West said...

I'm so jealous that looked like sooooo much fun! That's cute pic of you and Lacey! Adorable swimsuits! And I'm super glad you added me to your blog list, I'm adding you right now!!!!