Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Take time to stop and smell the roses"







I've realized that dwelling on the negative things in life really gets you nowhere. I love the saying "take time to stop and smell the roses". Don't dwell on drama or negative things, look at the positives in your life because I'm sure when you do there are tons more positive things than negative things. People come in go in our lives, some leave great impressions and some on the other hand do not. Some tear you down to where you think that you are going to hate them forever and not be able to forgive them but then you realize Why?? why dwell on it? I've tried to become the better person and move on and forgive people which in my life there have been a lot of people that maybe I never thought I would forgive, forget and move on. Be grateful for the true friends and family that you know are always there to support you.

You never know what could happen tomorrow so be happy for today!

--Laugh about your shortcomings. You don't need to take yourself so seriously. If you are developing your self-esteem, then you can be amused by your own nature.

--Hold yourself accountable for your choices. Don't give away your power.

--Realize that you possess nothing: Lovers, children, a house, furniture, or a car. When you make peace with this thought, you release yourself from bondage. You can never lose what you do not possess. Everything is a loan.

--Take risks. Don't lose your swagger.

1 comment:

Ader Family said...

Very nice. I think you'll be an amazing blogger!!