Thursday, August 28, 2008

My nieces and nephews! :)


Kids! Aren't they great?? I have been blessed to have a total of 10 nieces and nephews now! 5 boys and 5 girls!! I have seen them all grow and change. I am so happy to be close to all of them and to know that they know who I am! Its crazy to think that when I was 11 years old I was an aunt already. Who would have thought that when I was 22 that I would have 10! There are so many different personalities with all of them. You have your princesses and then your boys who love to play in the dirt and the boys who are not as daring!

I have seen all different types of techniques with discipline and that kind of stuff so I have learned a lot and hopefully will be taking some of that with me when I start a family of my own.


I have witnessed the miracles of hospitals, watching my nephew be born at a tiny 1lb 14 oz. three months early. Seeing him in the incubator looking so small and helpless, but having hope because of how I was raised, that whatever is supposed to happen will happen. Watching him grow now to 2 years old its crazy to think that he was ever that small.


I love having pictures up of all of the kids and I love the diversity of our family, they are all beautiful children. I always have pictures up in my office and love to get questions about them. I am a very proud aunt and hope to one day be a proud mom! Hopefully my brothers and sisters will be as close with my children. Family is the most important thing in the end.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

It's true and crazy! And I think we've got the better end to help raise them but still be able to hand them back :) It will benefit us with our own families for sure!