Monday, August 18, 2008

The past 8 Months in a Flash


So here I am blogging.... didn't think I would ever do this but I figure its good to put things in writing.

I must the the past eight months have gone by so fast!! Moving to North Carolina was probably one of the only great decisions in my life that I have made. I thought that I was happy with my life before I moved here and leaving there was so hard to do. But now I realize this is where I am supposed to be. My family has always supported me in everything I have done and I love them for that. I know there are plenty of families that aren't as open. I am so blessed to have the family that I do. I look at my past and think "gosh what an idiot I was!! Why would my parents and family put up with that?" Well obviously it is unconditional love which I hope that when I have a family of my own I will be able to have that also.

Its crazy how one decision can change so much in your life! I have met some of the greatest people and them some not so great people, but hey thats life! I feel that I have a great group of people around me that are supporting me and helping me become a better person. Most of you know who you are so I don't need to name names. I love being able to open up to people and not be judged for past decisions. I have moved on and am still working at doing what is right and I truly appreciate the emmense amount of support that I have received. I hope that my close friends know that I am always there for them to listen and not judge at all.

So the moral of me moving here showed me that money is not what makes you happy in life that is only a temporary happiness!!

Having great family and friends surrounding you is what is going to make you happy in the end. Just knowing that I can always turn to someone is what helps me get through some of the kinks I am working out!


1 comment:

Lacey said...

first to comment! Love ya sis! Glad you're here too! Keep bloggin'!